We are off on another Osoyoos adventure with the PCA Canada West Club! Join us for a weekend getaway at the Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos, BC Friday September 23rd to Sunday September 25th and enjoy wonderful food and comradery with your Porsche Club friends.
This tour is limited to 15 cars.
This tour is led by Gary Herman and Ann Peters
Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos, 15 Park Place, Osoyoos, BC
Hotel Nights: September 23rd to September 24th
All guest suites feature a living/dining room, gourmet kitchen, private balcony or patio.
- 1-bedroom suite: City View
King-size bed in bedroom and Queen size pullout sofa bed in living room $203.00/night
- 2-bedroom suite: Lake view
King-size bed with ensuite bathroom + 1 Queen Bedroom room $305.00/night
- 2-bedroom suite: Corner Lake view
King-size bed with ensuite bathroom + 1 Queen Bedroom room $322.00/night
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PRIOR TO BOOKING A ROOM AT THE HOTEL
PLEASE QUOTE BOOKING ID #4231 WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS
Friday, September 23rd
- Friday drive will start at Hope with everyone meeting up at 9:00 am at the Chevron station located on Old Hope Princeton Way at 6 Avenue.Departure will be at 9:30 sharp.We will be driving the Crowsnest Highway #3E
- Friday lunch will be at the beautiful Row Fourteen Restaurant at Klippers attached to Untangled Craft Cidery. Cost of lunch is included in the registration fee.Alcohol is extra.
- Friday afternoon we arrive at the luxurious Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos
- Friday dinner attendees will enjoy an informal evening at Convivia Bistro Cuisine at 8312 74 Avenue and 85 Street within walking distance of the hotel.Cost of dinner is not included in the registration fee.
Saturday, September 24th
- There will be a 90-minute drive starting at 9:00 am from the hotel.End point will be Tinhorn Creek at 10:30 am.
- Participants can sign up for a wine tour at Tinhorn Creek with lunch at the spectacular Miradora Restaurant.The wine tour starts at 10:30 am with lunch at noon.Wine tasting is $25.00 per person.Cost of wine tour and lunch is not included in the registration fee.
- Participants are welcome to enjoy individual activities such as Wine Tasting, Exploring the District Wine Village, sitting by the poolside, or sightseeing
THE MAIN EVENT: Cost of dinner is included in the registration fee
- Buffet dinner at the Watermark Beach Resort.
Sunday, September 25th
- Hotel Check Out
- Tour officially ends in Osoyoos
- Optional Group Drive Home
Tour details may change due to circumstances beyond the control of the PCA-CWR.