Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Surrey Langley Historical Trails Drive
Last year and this we have been driving through history looking for gold in British Columbia. And maybe we’ll continue checking for it in the future. It’s a great way to see other parts of British Columbia and take in the culture.
However, we still have to finish some important 1800’s supply/gold exploration trails locally. Estimate we can knock 3 of them off in about 3 hours of urban driving - not the quickest of drives - but it’s the comradery right?? Here’s the scoop:
1. Start 830 - Historical Stewart Farm 14723 Crescent Rd Surrey. Coffee and Muffins courtesy of No1 Collision Group
2. Drivers meeting 915 and depart 930
3. Drive part of the Mud Bay Trail to Semiahmoo Nation (8th Ave) and northward on Semiahmoo Trail into New Westminster Trail to Brownsville
4.East on Old Yale Trail to Coast Meridian (168th) - South on 168th to Semiahmoo Nation
5. Eastward on Campbell R/Ft Langley Trail into Ft. Langley
6. Lunch at Trading Post Ft Langley (optional)
Saturday, September 23, 2023, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) (UTC-08:00)